Explore over 150,000 square feet featuring 75 air and spacecraft, from a hot air balloon to an actual Lunar Module. Learn about Long Island’s role in aviation history, and why the museum is called the Cradle of Aviation. The museum’s eight exhibit galleries are in chronological order and throughout the museum volunteer docents are there to share their aerospace experience. There are over 30 hands-on exhibits, a half-dozen cockpits to climb into and many short films throughout the exhibits.
Located at: Charles Lindbergh Boulevard, Garden City, NY 11530
Phone number: 516-572-4111
- Pass provides admission for two adults & four children (under the age of 18).
- Not valid for vendor operated special events and fundraisers including the UCP Festival of Trees event.
- Unlimited rides on the X-Ride.
- Discount in the Red Planet Cafe.
- 15% discount at the museum store.
- Discount on the purchase of Giant-screen, Planetarium, Nunley’s Carousel, and additional Gallery tickets.
- Discounts on museum activities.